The vision is that our children leave school with:
• A set of moral values; such as honesty, integrity and good judgment.
• A complement of basic skills; linguistic, mathematical, scientific, artistic, physical and social.
• An enquiring and discriminating mind with a desire for knowledge.
• Strong self-esteem and high personal expectation.
• Tolerance and respect for others.
• A program for Ethics, Character Building and Human Development.
• An emphasis placed on the value that a partnership which exists between school, parents and community and the part it plays in realizing this vision.